Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dear Dad,

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours out on the town with just the girls. Eva and Isabel accompanied me to the "Agro chico" and to Lider for groceries for the week. While we were in the car, the subject of Pop-Pop's health arose. Both girls had different, but sincere responses.

Eva said, "Pop-Pop has done so much for this family! Of course we will want to take care of him."

And Isabel asked, "Can I please help take care of Pop-Pop on our next furlough? I didn't really get to help take care of Meemie. I really want to help take care of Pop-Pop."

While the idea of needing help one day may be bitter, I hope that knowing there are two little girls who love you this much might help to make it just a little bit sweet.

We love you,
 Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.