Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Dear Dad,

It has been a very long time since I last wrote on this dusty little blog. So much has changed in nearly seven years. Your sixteenth grandchild came into the world three months after my final post, and I think it's safe to say that welcoming a rambunctious baby boy just before my 40th birthday is a large part of why this blog has stayed so silent! That, and God's gracious gift of the FLORECE Prenatal & Family Counseling Center dream "blossoming" into fruition a short while later.

Dad, thank you for being a part of all of this through your prayers and concern and support and wise counsel. We wouldn't be here today if not for you and Mom. And while you often remark on how crazy our life is, I think if you look back you'll find you set us quite an example in your day! This morning, I actually got teary as I was taking care of your monthly finances. One of the websites asked you as a clue to name your "Dream Job." Your answer? Missionary.

Thank you for loving the Lord and His ministry.

I love you,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.